Get away from the heat with a relaxing trip to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Enjoy the lashing waves of the ocean, take a walk on the beach, and watch the sunset. Experience the best photos of the Andaman islands with an Andaman Package that is thoughtfully crafted to keep you on top of the best tourist attractions.
LTC PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
Day 1 – Airport Pickup, Cellular jail, Corbyn’s cove beach, light and sound show in cellular jail.
Day 2 – Ross Island and North Bay Island
Day 3 – Port Blair to Havelock Island. Kalapathar Beach.
Day 4 – Elephanta Beach and Radhanagar Beach.
Day 5 – Departure to Neil Island . Natural bridge , Laxmanpur beach at Neil.
Day 6 – Bharatpur beach and return back to Port Blair.
Day 7 – Departure.
Arrival at Port Blair
- On Arrival at Veer Savarkar International airport, Port Blair our representative will receive you with a play card displaying you name and will then drop you to your assigned hotel at Port Blair.
- Our tour guide will give you brief information about your tour package according to day wise itinerary and help you to check-in the hotel.
- Post lunch, we shall proceed towards the historical colonial prison, Cellular Jail. The Jail has now been declared a National Memorial. After visiting the jail and its museum, we will move to the only beach in Port Blair city known as Corbyn’s Cove Beach.
- There you can enjoy water sports like Jetskie, speed boat ride and Parasailing. After enjoying the beach we return back to The Cellular Jail for light and sound show, where the saga of the Indian freedom fighter is brought alive. Post completion of this trip we will drop you back to your hotel. Night stay at Port Blair.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island) / North Bay Island.
- After breakfast, we will proceed to the dock for a day trip starting with the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island). Ferries run from Phoenix Bay Jetty Port Blair. The guide briefs you about the history of the islands and the timings.
- Once you reach the Ross Island, you shall have a fixed time slot to round among the ruined remnants of the beautiful Ross Island, the shady coves, the foamy shoreline with crashing waves and a lot more. This was once the Headquarters of The British’s during the British regime.
- After the Ross Island adventure, you shall proceed to the North Bay Island, The Coral Island. This Island offers people with beautiful coral reef. You can do water sports here such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sea walking, jetskie, Parasailing and glass boat ride.
- Spending three hours there you will return back by same boat to Port Blair. Our representative will receive you at jetty and drop to your respective hotel.
Port Blair to Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock Island)
- After breakfast we start our most important part of our Andaman trip, Havelock Island known for its dive sites and beaches with coral reefs. The distance between Port Blair to Havelock is around 52 km, which will be travelled by sea through cruise / ferry as per booking.
- On arrival at Havelock jetty, our representative will receive you holding a play card displaying your name. He will then drop you to your booked hotel. After check in he will brief your tour plan.
- Post lunch we will start our Havelock trip with the most famous attraction and Asia’s 7th best beach, The Radhanagar beach which is famous for its crystal clear water, white sand and waves.
- Where you can enjoy swimming, bathing and sightseeing. After enjoying Radhanagar beach we will return back to hotel.
Swaraj Dweep Island ( Havelock Island) To Shaheed Dweep ( Neil Island).
- After breakfast we will start our second day tour at Havelock with the Kalapathar Beach. The beach is famous for its big black rocks beside the blue sea.
- This is also a very beautiful sight seeing place, for photography. After enjoying Kalapathar beach, we will drop you to the Havelock jetty for departure towards Neil Island by your booked cruise / ferry.
- After arrival at Neil Island our representative will receive and drop you to hotel. After check in we start our Neil Island tour with Natural Bridge.
- Neil’s famous attraction is a natural bridge formation locally known as the Howrah Bridge. It has two living natural corals forms just like a bridge. After enjoying Natural Bridge, we will move towards Laxmanpur beach, famous for its Sunset. After sunset we return back to Hotel.
Shaheed Dweep ( Neil Island ) to Port Blair.
- After breakfast, checkout from Hotel at Neil we start tour to cover rest part of Neil trip with Bhartatpur beach. This beach is perfect for swimming and bathing.
- The whole bay is pretty nice for snorkeling and glass bottom ride as one can see lots of different fish and in some parts bits of new growing corals. After enjoying the beach, we will return back to Port Blair by our booked cruise / ferry.
- After arrival at Port Blair our representative will receive you and re-check in hotel. Night stay at Port Blair.
Departure to Airport
- Today very early morning we will start our adventurous trip, Port Blair to Baratang Island (100 kms). Baratang is an ideal destination for eco-friendly tourists.
- The trip of Baratang Island from Port Blair involves crossing the creeks and dense tropical rain forest. The roadway of Baratang Island is connected through vehicle Ferry and the duration of ferry crossing is around 30 minutes.
- On reaching Baratang Island, We will visit Limestone Cave. Returning Back from Baratang towards Port Blair, our journey again start by same way through dense tropical seeing Tribals in rain forest and back to Port Blair. Night stay at Port Blair.
Departure to Airport
After breakfast we will drop you to The Veer Savarkar International airport with the sweet memories of these islands.