There are a number of water sports that you could have fun in Andaman, but there are some specials ones, wherein you could enjoy with your family and friends. It I s the Banana Ride.
This banana ride is crafted in a unique way, so as to accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers at a time.
Being chosen as the most preferred water sport in Andaman, Banana Ride is basically an inflatable ‘banana boat’, that has got holders and a cushion for the foot rest, that you can find on the sides. This will allow you to give a proper seating arrangement and a convenient ride.
This ride is completely safe with wearing all the protective jackets. The best part is that your instructor always accompanies you throughout the ride. So, why do you even want to give a second thought? Just hop on to the banana boat and start enjoy the ride.
This ride is available in three locations:
- North Bay Island -Near Port Blair
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex – Port Blair
- Elephant Beach – Havelock Island
- The price range of banana rides varies range of Rs. 1000 to 2000 per person.
- This ride has got a time limit of 10-30 minutes.
- Life jacket is mandatory for all the riders.